Episerver Campaign is part of the Episerver Digital Experience platform. It is delivered as a service, and requires specific license keys and setup. After service onboarding, you can access it from your web browser. See Episerver World for technical information.
Episerver Campaign is a professional omnichannel marketing software solution that creates, sends, and evaluates campaign mailings.
See Getting started to log in, access features and work with the Episerver Campaign user interface.
Manage multi channel campaigns
Episerver Campaign offers an easy and powerful editor to create one-shot mailing campaigns and complex marketing automations for multiple channels.
- Create and edit campaigns on a graphic desktop, and access the campaign elementsOne component of a campaign. As examples, recipients and email are elements. Nodes are used to transfer elements through the sequence of actions that occur when a campaign is activated. from the tool list.
- Use Smart Campaigns to send out one-shot-campaigns, such as a monthly newsletter.
- Use Marketing Automation to develop multi-step campaigns with action- and event-based mailings that are perfectly adapted to a highly diverse set of target groupsSubset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom. using automated distribution cycles.
- Create transactional mails that are sent automatically as a result of actions or events, such as a birthday or a canceled product purchase.
- Use send time optimization to send messages to each individual at a time that matches the rhythms of their life.
- Send messages in various channels such as
print,Mobile PushCampaign to submit a push message to mobile devices. , Fax,and SMS.
Create and edit content
Episerver Campaign's Template Kit provides a flexible way to create newsletters. You can use it out-of-the box and with your corporate design style guide.
- Turn your company's design specifications directly into mailings with no special knowledge of graphic design or composition.
- Add different types of content paragraphs to your newsletter and fill them with content.
- Assign each element to a target groupSubset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom. and decide which content target groups see.
- Optimize your templates for mobile devices.
- Use custom field functions to replace or personalize content.
- Add special features to your mailings such as coupon codes or a countdown timer.
Episerver Campaign lets you manage recipients, unsubscribers, bouncesGenerated whenever an email fails to reach a recipient's server or mailbox. and blacklist entries in a clear and comfortable way. Create target groups by combining logic operators, set up an opt-in process and create custom click profiles.
- Import an existing recipient list via a CSV fileStands for "comma-separated values"; tabular data in a plain text file separated by the comma character. or add recipients manually.
- Import an existing blacklist via a CSV file or add recipients to a blacklist manually.
- Define target groups using various conditions and combine them using the logic operators AND / OR.
- Customize opt-in processes for your newsletter dispatch, such as a double opt-inA practice in which a recipient consents to receiving email from the sender before any promotional email is sent. Recipients receive an email with a double opt-in link, which they must click to confirm their interest. registration, individually.
- Use link tracking to create click profiles to measure the performance of campaigns and to address your recipients optimally.
Episerver Campaign’s analysis tools let you gather statistics around your running campaigns or check and optimize mailings before you start them.
- The Performance Dashboard (Beta) lets you display KPIsStands for "key performance indicator" (also known as a conversion goal); the measurement of actions on web pages. The actions can be completed purchases, pages visited, time spent on site and so on. using various charts for visually appealing presentations of your mailing activities.
- Deep Analytics lets you combine various measures and groupings to create cross-client analyses.
- Create reports with mailings' most important statistics.
- Live Analytics lets you create RFMStands for "recency, frequency, monetary". A customer segmentation technique that uses past purchase behavior to divide customers into groups. Recency (R): Time since last purchase. Frequency (F): Total number of purchases. Monetary value (M): Total monetary value. analyses in real time.
- The deliverability preview (Beta) lets you check your mailing before dispatch, whether the contents are displayed correctly, and whether your mailing has been classified as spam by the most common email providers.
- Use the post-click tracking integration to analyze actions by email recipients on your website.
- Use visual link analysis to see how often each link in a mailing is clicked.
- Test the usability of your mailings before sending them out by using the visual attention analysis.
- See all mailings for a defined period in the activity overview and evaluate marketing activities.
Integrate Episerver Campaign into your marketing software
Episerver Campaign seamlessly integrates all major web analytics, e-commerce and CRM systems. You can use programming interfaces (APIsStands for "application programming interface". The API specifies how some software components should interact with each other, such as accessing a database or computer hardware, or easing the work of programming graphical user interface components. APIs often are in the form of a library that includes specifications for routines, data structures, object classes, and variables.) and extend Episerver Campaign with various additional functions.
- Episerver Campaign integrates commonly available web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
, Webtrekk, econda, etrackeror intelliAD.
- The Episerver Campaign CRM integrations let you manage campaigns and transactional mails directly from your CRM system, such as Microsoft Dynamics
, SAPor Salesforce.
- E-commerce integration lets your Episerver Campaign client connect to your web shop and product management system such as Magento
, OXID or Shopware.
- Use HTTP, SOAP, REST or SMTP API to automate your marketing activities.
In this topic
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.