This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver.
When you publish a business object, you can do the following actions.
- Publish objects as a node in the left navigation in Commerce ManagerOne of several main user interfaces in Episerver Commerce. This UI area, available from the top menu after logging in, provides screens for managing markets, customers, catalog, orders, and so on. You can manage the information on some Commerce Manager screens in other, newer user interfaces. Where possible, we recommend using the newer ones..
- Add functionality to a specific system without modifying code.
- Set access permissions for the business object, controlling which user groups have access to use it.
See also: Customizing the left menu.
- Click Publish on the Business Object Customization page.
- You can set permissions by customizing Access Permissions. This string is auto-generated. To change it, you can copy and paste string values from other objects.
- Click Publish.
Refresh your browser after you publish a business object to make it appear in the left hand navigation.