The recipients overview provides access to functions for working with recipient data sets.
- Open recipient overview. Open the start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Recipients > Overview.
- Show recipient datasets. Select a recipient list.
- Filter selected datasets. Select a target groupSubset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom. from the Target group list and click Apply.
- Search. To search for a recipient or key word within a dataset, enter a search term into the Free text search box and click Apply.
- Create recipient.
- Click Create recipient. An row of input boxes appears.
- Enter data for the new recipient.
- Click Confirm. The list is re-sorted. See also Add element.
- Edit recipient.
- Select a recipient from the list and click Edit recipient. Editable fields change to input boxes.
- Click Submit.
- Delete recipient.
- From the list, select a recipient and click Delete recipient.
Note: Only use Delete recipient to remove a recipient whose email address does not exist. Recipients who should not receive email from you because of a complaint should be added to the blacklist.
- Blacklist recipient. See Blacklist overview.
- Select a recipient from the list and click Blacklist recipient. The Blacklist recipient dialog box opens.
- Optionally, enter a blacklisting reason, such as, complaint by telephone.
- Click Apply. The recipient is added to the blacklist.
- Anonymize tracking.
Note: Contact customer support to activate this feature.
Lets you deactivate personalized click and link tracking for a recipient. If you do, the person who is no longer included in action-based target groupsSubset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom. (that is, has clicked link B in mailing A), even if they meet the target group's conditions.
- To deactivate personalized tracking for a recipient, select a recipient and click Anonymize tracking.
- In the dialog box that opens, confirm.
Note: Personal action-based data are anonymized from the time of activation. Action-based data from the recipient history is not retrospectively anonymized. If you later reactivate personalized tracking, anonymized action data is not restored and assigned to the recipient.
- Download recipient. If you have permissions to download recipient lists, you can save recipients in a recipient list or a selected set of recipients to a CSVStands for "comma-separated values"; tabular data in a plain text file separated by the comma character. file by clicking Save at the bottom of the list.
Warning: Take care when handling the downloaded data
A recipient list or set of recipients downloaded with this function also contains data for unsubscribed recipients, blocked recipients, and recipients for whom the bounce limit is exceeded. Do not use this dataset for sending messages or mailings from other clients or mailing systems. To export only active recipients in a recipient list, use Recipient export instead.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.