Note: This topic is for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver Campaign.
If you are using Spryker as an e-commerce platform, you can integrate Episerver Campaign to connect e-commerce and mailing activities.
With the Spryker integration, you can reliably manage your advertising consent: your customers can sign in to your newsletter directly in your Spryker shop and unsubscribe simply by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
The Spryker integration provides the following features:
Setting up Episerver Campaign
To set up the Spryker integration in your client, contact customer support.
Preparing recipient lists
Provide Episerver with the names of your Episerver clients. Customer support adapts the recipient lists to the Spryker integration.
Note: A recommended client setup uses two separate clients: one for sending newsletters and the other for sending transactional mails. Episerver offers a standard template for the required recipient lists that is suitable for many applications and scenarios. Contact customer support to check if the standard template meets your requirements.
Referencing opt-in emails to Spryker
After customers have subscribed to the newsletter in your Spryker shop, Episerver Campaign sends a registration confirmation with a confirmation link that completes the newsletter registration process. To reference the confirmation link to Spryker, adjust the field function in the confirmation link.
- Log in to Episerver Campaign.
- Go to start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. > Campaigns > Confirmations.
- Select the confirmation mailing that Episervercustomer support has set up in your client and that is to reference to your Spryker shop.
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit confirmation mailing window, hover over the message node and click Properties .
- Click Edit content.
- In the Edit content window, click the name of the paragraph that contains the confirmation link.
- In the right Content area, in the Text field, click Source .
- Replace the opt-in link with the following code:
Note: If you ordered a new confirmation mailing from customer support, the mailing is empty. Edit the mailing and insert the desired content. Use the code above for the double opt-in link.
- Click Apply > Close > Save and close.
Setting up Spryker
- Credentials from your Episerver client.
- Authorization codes of the recipient lists you are going to use. See start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. > Administration > API overview > Recipient lists > Manage authorization codes.
- Mailing IDs of the transactional mails you are going to use. See start menu > Campaigns > Transactional Mails.
Tip: If you are missing the ID column in the Transactional mails window, click the down arrow v in the upper right corner of the table header and activate the ID check box.
When you have the necessary information from Episerver Campaign, follow the steps on the Spryker documentation website.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.