Getting started with Episerver PIM
Ready to get started with Epi PIM? Here are the steps you should follow to get the best head start on your Epi PIM implementation:
- First, request access to your site. Contact your implementation partner to get started, or reach out to your Customer Success Director if you're unsure how to contact your partner.
- While you're waiting for access, sign in to Episerver Academy and take your Epi PIM Path training. This includes three courses: What is Epi PIM?, Configure Your Product Information, and Add and Maintain Your Product Information. You do not need to complete these all at one time; feel free to take them at the pace that makes sense for your implementation.
- Head to B2B Commerce Help and review the documentation in the What Do I Need to Know Before Implementing Epi PIM? section.
- Once you have access to your site, sign in and take the Welcome to Epi Guide tour. This will give you an understanding of Epi Guide and how it can help you become more familiar with Epi PIM.
- In Epi PIM, go to Configure > Properties and take the Tour of Properties walkthrough. Most likely, you will start your implementation by configuring properties, so it's important to be familiar with how to create them in your site.
After completing these steps, check-in with your partner on what makes the most sense to train on or configure in Epi PIM based on your implementation project.