Deep Analytics is a report suite that you can configure to measure the success of your campaignsAll elements of a Smart Campaign or Marketing Automation. This includes the complete structure, including all nodes, edges and their relationship with each other, as created in Episerver Campaign. and evaluate mailings in detail. Select measures and group them by time period, recipient segment, click profileClick profiling allows target groups to be generated quickly and easily. Click profiles work in a similar way to assigning keywords (tags). For example, email recipients who frequently click on Blu-ray offers are segmented via a click profile then supplied with targeted and highly relevant information., and other factors.
To start Deep Analytics, open the start menu > Analytics > Deep Analytics. The introduction page appears initially, containing hints about Deep Analytics reports and links to the introduction video and online help.
Manage reports and report templates in the Overview window. It shows report templates on the upper section, and executed reports in the lower section.
Tip: Up-to-date data
When you execute a Deep Analytics report, it aggregates up-to-date data. The report's measures may vary slightly from those in the mailing overview, because the data is not aggregated at each request, but in fixed chronological intervals.
Benefits of Deep Analytics
- Detailed reports based on raw data
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Excel and CSVcomma-separated values; tabular data in a plain text file separated by the comma character.-based pivot tables and visualizations
- Set automatic execution of Deep Analytics. Enter a time interval, upload a Microsoft Excel template, and receive the finished report in your layout (such as a pivot table) recurrently by email
- Automated emailing of reports
- Consolidate multi-faceted data from your newsletters and campaigns
- Evaluate your measures to focus on boosting sales
- "Click together" and prioritize more than 30 parameters in over 500 combinations of measures and groupings
- Create complex nested structures with target groupsA subset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom., click profilesClick profiling allows target groups to be generated quickly and easily. Click profiles work in a similar way to assigning keywords (tags). For example, email recipients who frequently click on Blu-ray offers are segmented via a click profile then supplied with targeted and highly relevant information. or specific fields of data in your email distribution list. Data can also be depicted according to time: year, month, day, or calendar week.
- Execute reports at intervals and email them to recipients, informing managers and colleagues about email marketing measures
- Evaluate all sub-clients in a main client simultaneously, without merging data from clients
- Restrict analysis to a mailing type or recipient segment. Evaluate split mailingsA variation of a regular mailing where a subset of recipients is "split off". Also called split-run testing, A/B testing or bucket testing. Its purpose is to test various emails against each other to determine which version is best to use as the master mailing. individually.
- Compare performance against previous analysis reports
- Monitor and control target groups across several clients to observe the development of recipient groups, and to evaluate target group-specific campaigns
- Return KPIKey Performance Indicator (also known as a conversion goal); the measurement of actions on web pages. The actions can be completed purchases, pages visited, time spent on site and so on.s such as return on investment or sales per recipient
Tip: Pivot tables in Excel
Excel-based pivot tables support easy data preparation and visualization – enabling fast monitoring of performance figures. Large amounts of data can be reduced to a manageable level to aid the analysis. Contact customer support if you need help creating pivot tables or their visualization.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.