Url lets a visitor specify a URL to submit with form data.
- Content tab
- Label text. Enter the text you want displayed on the form.
- Tooltip. Enter the text to display when you hover over the number field.
- Validators. Select one or more number restrictions.
- Required. Enable Required to make sure a site visitor makes a choice before the visitor can submit the form. Disable it to make the choice optional.
- Regular expression. Click Change to enter a regular expression pattern (such as /\s*/).
- Placeholder text. Enter the URL you want to display in the field as a prompt to the user. The text prompt is not recorded in data, and is replaced by user input.
Predefined value. Enter a URL to display and record as the default text in the text box. The visitors entry overwrites this text. If you specify both Placeholder text and Predefined value specified, the Predefined value appears in the text box and overrides the Placeholder text.
- Settings tab
Settings tab fields are not used for form elements.