Episerver Find collects statistics from site visitor activity and displays them in the Statistics View, where you can analyze the activity.
Statistics are scarce for a new website, but as your site matures and captures more search behavior, you can analyze the information to optimize the search experience.
You need specific access rights to access features in Episerver Find.
- Most frequent searches. Phrases searched for most often.
- Searches without hits. Phrases most often searched for and for which no results were found.
- Searches without relevant hits. Searches that generated hits but had a low click-through rate. Phrases that are most frequently searched for and for which search results are clicked the least appear at the top.
If you click a search phrase in a list, a new window appears, containing this information.
- matching search results (when using Most frequent searches view)
- other searches performed by the visitor who submitted that search phrase
From Statistics View, you can select one or more search phrases and switch to the optimization interface to work with best bets, related queries, or synonyms.