Customers create the majority of orders on the front-end in an online store, and you likely have a significant amount of orders in your system. Episerver Commerce lets you browse orders in several ways.
Order Management > Order Search lets you find existing orders with six search filters to refine search results. Select the order ID number to view it.
- Class Type. Select Purchase Orders unless you want to select and search for a specific shopping cartA collection of products selected by a website shopper, with the intention of completing a buying procedure. Also called shopping cart or basket. or payment planPayments initiated by the system, used for managing orders..
- Status. Select one of the following:
- Date Range. Select one of the following:
- Last Week
- This Month
- Return #. Enter the return number of an existing purchase orderInformation for a website purchase including purchased items, address and shipping information and payment verification..
- ID. Enter the order ID. Episerver Commerce orders are typically numbered as PO####.
- Customer. Enter a customer name and the search results return only orders filtered by the specified name.
Click Search to begin your search query; the results appear in the following column fields which you can sort:
- Customer (name)
- Total (cost of order)
- Modified (date)
In the left navigation menu, select Purchase Orders > Today shows orders created only today.
In the left navigation menu, select Purchase Orders by Status > InProgress to view orders with that status.