The Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform contains many features to support you in your daily work. Depending on how your solution is set up, some features described in this documentation may not be available to you. Contact your system administrator to find out more. See Episerver World for technical information.
Episerver Visitor Intelligence (formerly Episerver Insight) is a user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating customer segmentsA term for dividing recipients into relevant groups to send them appropriate content. Episerver Campaign uses Target Groups and Click Profiles for segmentation. that you can use in your omnichannel marketing campaigns. The Visitor Intelligence information is based on tracking of online visitorSomeone who visits a website using a web browser. In most cases, a visitor can use public functions and services but cannot create content and has limited access to community content. In an SEO context, visitor means the number of visits to a URL through channels (external referrers), direct arrivals, and internal links. (See also visitor groups.) behavior, such as viewing content, or products on an e-commerce site.
You can access Visitor Intelligence via the product switcher . If you use Episerver Campaign, you can access Visitor Intelligence under start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. > Analytics > Episerver Insight.
Visitor Intelligence lets you view and use profile data in the following ways:
- Viewing profiles. Displays a list of visitors that have viewed your site.
- Filters let you display profiles based on selected criteria.
- An individual profile view shows detailed information such as name, email, company, country of origin (based on the visitor's IP address), the time of the last visit to the site, and so on.
- Creating segments. Create user segments from the profile list.
- Each segment is an extract of profiles that match the criteria that you have set up for the segment.
- You can use segments as criteria when you create visitor groups in Episerver CMS.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.