Episerver Commerce provides reports within Commerce ManagerOne of several main user interfaces in Episerver Commerce. This UI area, available from the top menu after logging in, provides screens for managing markets, customers, catalog, orders, and so on. You can manage the information on some Commerce Manager screens in other, newer user interfaces. Where possible, we recommend using the newer ones. as well as from the Reports main menu option.
Commerce manager reports
By default, the Commerce Manager user interface provides a set of common types of reports.
- Sales Report. Website sales performance over a time period.
- Shipping Report. The shipping method, number of orders, and total shipping cost over a time period.
- Best Sellers Report. Products that sell most in terms of quantity and total revenue over a time period.
- Low Stock Report. Products that are low in inventoryCommerce: The process of checking product availability in one or more warehouses; or, a complete list of items such as property, goods in stock, or the contents of a building., reported when a product's inventory is less than its reorder minimum quantity.
You can also develop custom reports. See Episerver World.
You can do the following tasks with a Commerce report:
- Generate a report by clicking Reporting and select one of the default reports available under Sales and Products: Sales Report, Shipping Report, Best Sellers Report or Low Stock Report. The report display is generated.
- Filter a report by date, time, currency, and markets by selecting Market, Currencies and set the Start Date and End Date ranges and time. You can also group the report data by Day, Month, or Year. Click Apply Filter to filter; click reload to regenerate the report after changing the filtering.
- Export a report by selecting Select a format > Export > Open or Save. You can export to Excel or PDF.
- Print a report by clicking Print.
Main menu reports
This is a Beta feature, which means that it is still in development. Developers can read about how to enable Beta features here.
This report shows the following Episerver Commerce order information for each day. To learn about how this data is collected, see Collect data for reports (Beta).
To compile the data used in this report, run the Collect report data scheduled job.
- Date: The order's creation date
Market, Currency: The order's market and currency. For each combination of market and currency, the following data is provided for the displayed date.
- The number of orders
- The number of items in those orders
- Subtotal (quantity x placed price - entry discount amount)
- The tax amount for those orders
- The shipping amount for those orders
- The discount amount for those orders
- Total: Total amount spent on those orders (Subtotal + Tax + Shipping Total - Discounts)
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.