To enable this feature, contact customer support.
This optional feature allows you to exclude mailing recipients who are not part of the global blacklist.Recipients whose email addresses are on the blacklist will never again receive email from you. This applies even if recipients subscribe to newsletters again later. To reverse this status, remove the recipient from the blacklist.
You can create multiple custom blacklists and fill them manually or via CSVStands for "comma-separated values"; tabular data in a plain text file separated by the comma character. data import. Then, use a Block node to add custom blacklists to a campaignA campaign in Smart Campaigns or in a Marketing Automation. Contains the complete campaign plan including all elements, nodes and branches as well as their relationships to each other. in Smart Campaigns or to a transactional mail. As a result, you specify which recipients besides the global blacklist should not receive a mailing.
- Open the start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Blacklist > Custom blacklists.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the custom blacklist.
- Select one of the hash algorithmsAlgorithm that encodes digital content using a unique combination of numbers and letters, making it uniquely identifiable. In email marketing, the generated hash values enable content to be uniquely identified without making personal data such as the email address visible. supported by Episerver Campaign. If the entries in your blacklist don't use hash algorithms, select None.
- Click Submit to create the custom blacklist.
As long as your custom blacklist is empty, you may change the hash algorithm anytime.
You can delete all entries in a custom blacklist by clicking Clear.
- Open the start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Blacklist > Overview.
- Under Blacklist selection, click Custom blacklist and select the blacklist you want to edit.
- Edit the custom blacklist by clicking the Add, Edit and Delete buttons. For more information, see Blacklist overview.
To import entries from a CSV file into a custom blacklist, perform the following steps.
- Open the start menuMain screen in Episerver Campaign, where the available options are grouped together. and select Blacklist > Import.
- Under Upload, click the Browse... button and select a CSV file on your local hard disk.
- Click Import options to upload the file.
- Under Blacklist selection, click Custom blacklist.
- Select the custom blacklist to which you want to import the CSV file.
- Under Specify the hash algorithm used in the import file, select your CSV file's hash algorithm. Select None if your CSV file entries use no hash algorithm.
- Under Character encoding and CSV options, you can change CSV file options. For more information, see Import blacklists.
- Click the Reason button. You can optionally enter a reason for blacklisting the imported entries. The reason applies to all imported entries.
- Click Finished.
The CSV file's hash algorithm must match the hash algorithm of the selected blacklist. If not, an error appears. Correct your selection under Specify the hash algorithm used in the import file. Or, under Custom blacklists, change the hash algorithm of the custom blacklist. You may also create a new custom blacklist with the correct hash algorithm.