This section shows how to create, edit, or test campaigns and send out mailings through channels: email,
- Smart Campaigns. Create, edit, and send one-shot campaigns.
- Omnichannel campaigns. Special notes for
print, fax,push messages and SMS.
- Marketing Automation. Automate campaigns.
- Transactional mails. Set up and edit transactional mails.
- Confirmations. Edit opt-in emails.
- Message templates. Create and edit message templates.
- Sending a split mailing. Set up and execute A/B testsA/B testing lets you create variations for a number of page elements (blocks, images, content, buttons, form fields, and so on), or two variants (A and B) of an email, and then compare which variation performs best..
- Send time optimization. Deliver your message at the exact moment when recipients open their inbox and read their email.
- Validate mailing prior to dispatch. Information on the automatic parameter test before dispatch.
- Send automatic notification after dispatch. Information on automatic notification after dispatch.
- Mailings Classic. Information about the classic, one-shot campaign. (This feature is deprecated and replaced by functions of Smart Campaigns)
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.