Within your mailing's Grouping paragraphs, you can insert the following types of content paragraphs and fill them with content. To do this, click New: Content paragraph and select the desired type.
- Product paragraph. Adds a paragraph with predefined fields for product details. See also: General settings.
- Product paragraph with content interface. Imports product data, such as offer texts and product images, from your webspace or server into the Template Kit.
- Content interface paragraph. Add items from your online shop to a mailing.
- Source code paragraph. Enter HTML and a separate text version.
- Text or image paragraph. Contains a text area and an image, which you can place relative to a text block and headline.
- Table of contents paragraph. Automatically creates a table of contents from the headlines of content paragraphs or a grouping paragraph. It is placed in content paragraphs in the newsletter. Content paragraphs excluded from the table of contents are ignored.
- Image bar paragraph. Create a vertical or horizontal image bar with up to 10 images. The images are scaled down automatically; so, the more images you include, the smaller each image is displayed.
- Separator paragraph. Only for structuring purposes; contains no content.
- RSS feed paragraph. Load content from an RSS feed into your mailing.
- Recommendations paragraph. Adds automatically generated individual recommendations for each recipient through a URL. You need a software that generates recommendations based on a recipient's actions.
- Facebook paragraph. Integrate current Facebook posts into your message.
- Twitter paragraph. Integrate current tweets into your message.
- Navigation menu. Creates navigation bars with links to landing pages or deep links.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.