The start menu groups related areas as an overview. To return to the start menu at any time, click Menu.
Start menu features are based on your user account, the package, and your permissions.
- Campaigns. Tools for creating campaigns, Smart CampaignsEpiserver feature for sending out one-shot-campaigns, such as an event invitation or special Christmas offers., Marketing AutomationFeature for creating automated, multilevel campaigns., and so on.
- Recipients. Manage your recipients and target groupsSubset of recipients defined by rules and conditions and a logic relationship between them. For example, all recipients in the United Kingdom..
- Responses. Manage and act upon direct replies from your recipients, auto-responders, and bounces.
- Blacklist. Manage recipients who no longer want to receive messages.
- Analytics. Access reporting tools.
- Administration. Manage user roles and permissions, your APIs, and field functions.
- Special. Access the Episerver User Guide, and special features such as e-commerce integrations and the coupon system.
The Current mailings area provides quick access to the last four campaigns. Select any campaign and click Edit.
Below quick access to your recent campaigns, you find information about your last four mailings.
The following information is provided for each campaign:
- Number of recipients (49)
- Bounce rate (0.00%)
- Unsubscribe rate (0.00%)
- Opening rate (80.80%)
- Click rate (83.67%)