You can search the Episerver user guide and return a search results list similar to Google.
All pages have the search bar:
Type words, keywords or phrases in the search bar and click Search or press Enter on your keyboard to see the results.
If your search term is defined as a glossary term, the definition appears in a box above the search hits. See the definition of 'personalization' in the search result image above.
You can filter the results to narrow the search result. Click Filter to see a list of filters and select an appropriate filter:
When you select a filter and click the search button, the search result displays only topics matching your search filter. The filtering remains if you search again; to remove the filtering, select All Files.
- is not case-sensitive, you can search for Campaign and campaign and the search will display the same search result.
- matches different word endings. This means that a search for link also will return hits for links, linked and linking.
- can look for exact matches of phrases with the help of quotation marks.
- can be used with boolean operators such as and, or and not to reduce the number of hits.
- looks for matches in all content, such as body text, index, glossary, drop-down menus and so on.
To search within a page:
- Click the expand all button to expand any drop-down menus. The search within pages does not look at content in collapsed drop-down menus.
- Press ctrl+f on your keyboard. Your browser opens a search box.
- Type your search phraseOne or more words that a user enters into a search box to begin a search. into the search box. Search hits are highlighted.
If you do not know what to search for or want to see a complete list of all topics in the online help, see the site map.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Thanks for your feedback.
Want to tell us more?
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.