You can search the Episerver user guide and return a search results list similar to Google.
All pages have the search bar:
Type words, keywords or phrases in the search bar and click Search or press Enter on your keyboard to see the results.
If your search term is defined as a glossary term, the definition appears in a box above the search hits. See the definition of 'personalization' in the search result image above.
You can filter the results to narrow the search result. Click Filter to see a list of filters and select an appropriate filter:
When you select a filter and click the search button, the search result displays only topics matching your search filter. The filtering remains if you search again; to remove the filtering, select All Files.
- is not case-sensitive, you can search for Campaign and campaign and the search will display the same search result.
- matches different word endings. This means that a search for link also will return hits for links, linked and linking.
- can look for exact matches of phrases with the help of quotation marks.
- can be used with boolean operators such as and, or and not to reduce the number of hits.
- looks for matches in all content, such as body text, index, glossary, drop-down menus and so on.
To search within a page:
- Click the expand all button to expand any drop-down menus. The search within pages does not look at content in collapsed drop-down menus.
- Press ctrl+f on your keyboard. Your browser opens a search box.
- Type your search phraseOne or more words that a user enters into a search box to begin a search. into the search box. Search hits are highlighted.
If you do not know what to search for or want to see a complete list of all topics in the online help, see the site map.
Episerver User Guide 18-4 | Released: 2018-07-09 | © Episerver 2018 | Send feedback to us