Connect your Shopware system to Episerver Campaign to take full advantage of your e-commerce and customer communication marketing activities1.
With the Shopware integration1, you can reliably manage your advertising consents: Your customers can subscribe to and unsubscribe from your newsletter directly in your shop.
The integration transfers the customer data received during registration to Episerver Campaign so that you can use the contact information to personalize your mailing content. In addition, you can send transactional mails, such as order confirmations and invoices, conveniently and automatically.
And when a registered customer changes their data in your shop, the integration copies this information. This keeps your customer data synchronized.
You can also use the Shopware integration to transfer your product catalog to Episerver Campaign on a daily basis. This way, you can integrate your best-selling products, special promotions and more into your customer communication directly in Episerver Campaign with just a few mouse clicks.
Special feature: The Shopware integration is multi-client capable and supports the connection of several shops to Episerver Campaign.
Range of features and supported versions
|Feature||Shopware Professional 5.0 – 5.2 / Professional Plus 5.0 – 5.3|
|Newsletter subscription and unsubscribes||✓|
|Transactional mails via HTTP API||✓|
|Export product catalogs into Episerver Campaign||✓|
Setup in Episerver Campaign
To set up Shopware integration in your client, contact our customer support team and request the integration software package.
Provide us with the following information:
- The version number of your Shopware system
- The number of desired recipient lists for your newsletter recipients
The structure and fields of the newsletter recipient lists are determined by the Shopware integration and cannot be defined individually.
- For your transactional emailsA transactional email is triggered by a recipient action (such as an order or purchase) or event (such as an anniversary). It is sent out subsequent to the event., our employees will set up a separate transaction recipient list whose structure and fields can be defined by you. Let us know the desired structure and the names of the fields.
- To export a product catalog to Episerver Campaign, you must have a user account on the Episerver server. If you have not already configured a user account on the Episerver server, we will gladly arrange it for you. As part of the installation, we require a so-called public key and a key fingerprint from you to securely transfer the data between your system and the Episerver server. For further information, see File exchange via SCP.
- If you are running multiple shops (including sub-shops and shops that have been localized in other languages), let us know the number of shops you would like to connect to Episerver Campaign (see also Advanced configuration). We would be happy to discuss which setup you need for the connection of multiple shops.
If you are integrating multiple shops, you may need:
- separate clients for the individual shops
- a separate client for your transactional emails
- setup of a recipient-list-based newsletter subscription
On the following pages, you will learn how to install, configure and apply the integration. If you have any difficulties, refer to Shopware integration troubleshooting.
1 This feature is only available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Episerver | Updated: 2019-02-19 | Send feedback to us