In this topic
Note: This topic is for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Episerver Campaign.
With the Salesforce add-on you can send mailings from Salesforce, and use contact and lead data to automatically personalize the content. You can transfer customer-specific fields (up to the third level) to recipient lists, and personalize salutations for leads and contact owners. After the mailing is sent, you receive response data such as openings, clicks, outbounces, direct replies and unsubscriptions for each recipient.
Features and supported versions
The following features are supported for Enterprise, Unlimited, and Performance Editions:
- Campaign management.
- Transfer of recipient data.
- Transfer of returned emails and response data: Openings, clicks, direct replies.
- Synchronization of unsubscriptions and bounces.
- Support for contacts, leads, and personal accounts.
- Administration of advertising permissions for the marketing channels of
fax, print,email and text message.
- Import of advertising permissions (double opt-in) submitted via Episerver Campaign.
- Synchronization of contacts, leads, and personal accounts with Episerver Campaign recipient lists.
To set up the Salesforce add-on, contact customer support. Provide Episerver with the following information:
- Your SOAP API user name in Episerver Campaign. If you do not have a SOAP API user account, customer support can create this. Use a separate email address that is not used for logging into Episerver Campaign.
- Any additional CRM data in addition to the standard data you want to be transferred to the Episerver Campaign recipient list. See Configuring the integration.
- The client IDs for the integration. To see the client ID, go to start menu > Administration > API overview > SOAP API.
The Salesforce add-on is delivered as an Unmanaged Package. Install this package independently in your Salesforce Org according to the standard Salesforce approach. If you need help with the installation, contact customer support. After the installation is complete, you can access the Salesforce add-on features via the following tabs:
- Administration (Episerver Campaign): This tab contains options for configuring, starting, and stopping the data exchange between EpiserverCampaign and Salesforce.
- Clients (Episerver Campaign): Store the access data for your EpiserverCampaign clients in this tab.
- Opt-ins (Episerver Campaign): Configure and manage the advertising permissions for your leads, contacts, and personal accounts in this tab.
- Unassigned double opt-ins (Episerver Campaign): In this tab, manually assign double opt-inA practice in which a recipient consents to receiving email from the sender before any promotional email is sent. Recipients receive an email with a double opt-in link, which they must click to confirm their interest. advertising permissions (see Manual assignment of double opt-ins) that cannot be automatically linked to a lead, contact, or personal account. This is the case if a data set – for example an email address – exists multiple times in Salesforce and is therefore not unambiguous.
Sorry about that
Why wasn't this helpful? (check all that apply)
Please tell us more!
Send an email to our authors to leave your feedback so that we can improve the information.
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback.