To browse contacts, go to Commerce Manager >Customer Management > Contacts. The Contact List page shows a list of existing contacts.
Select a contactCommerce: An individual with personalized information (name, address, email, and so on), created when a user on the front-end registers to make a purchase. You also can manually create a contact account from the back-end, assign the contact to organizations or organization units, and assign permissions based on role. to detailed information about the contact, such as addresses, order history and so on.
You can add objects or metadataInformation about information; the meta-descriptions for content picked up by search engines, or metadata for media, such as images or documents. to the default View Form via Business Foundation.
On the Contact Info page, use the search form to search for a contact. Click Search (magnifying glass). Contacts that match the search criteria appear on the list.
To clear the search and revert back to show all contacts, click Reset (eraser).
As an contact list gets longer, you can create and customize views to filter the list. Define the columns you want to be displayed for the view, and the filters to be applied when selecting what to include in the view.
- Select View > [ New View] The New View dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, enter a Title for the custom view. Click Show this view for all users if you want other users to see this custom view.
- On the Fields tab, select which columns you want to appear in the custom view. Select an available column and click Right Arrow to move it to the Visible columns list. To deselect and column select a visible column and click Left Arrow. Click Up and Down arrows to re-order the list.
- On the Filters tab, set the view filters. Click + to add another filter.
- Click Save to return to the Contacts List screen. The new view appears in the View drop-down box.
To edit an existing view, select the view from the drop-down menu and click Edit. The View Editing dialog is displayed and you can edit all properties.
To delete a custom View, click X.
Click Printer Version to generate a printer-friendly list of contacts. A new window pops up and renders a simple table suitable for printing.