The Forms Marketing Automation Integration (MAI) connector lets you connect Episerver form fields to a Digital Experience Hub (DXHThe Episerver Digital Experience Hub (DXH), part of the Digital Experience Cloud service, provides a set of pre-built connectors to leading marketing automation and analytics platforms.) connector database. The DXH connectors are Eloqua, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pardot, Salesforce, and SilverPop. See also: Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation.
Install the EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms NuGet package to use the Forms connector. You also must install one of the DXH providers.
- Go to CMS > Admin > Config > Connect for Marketing Automation to configure your DXH connector. The following image shows a Marketo configuration.
- Create a form on a page.
- Click All Properties on the form.
- Open the Mappings tab.
- Select the database to which you map the form fields from the MA System Database drop-down field. (Each database in the list can have a different set of fields.)
- Click Publish.
- On the form, select Edit from a form field's context menu.
- Open the Extra field mappings tab. The database option that you selected earlier appears.
- Enable the database option and open the drop-down next to a database to see the fields it has available. For example, if your form has a Text field that was configured to capture an email address, select Email from the drop-down list to map it to the Email field of the target database.
- Repeat steps 7 through 9 for as many fields that you want to map.
- Click Publish.
To test the mapping, go to your form on a published page, fill in and submit the form, then go to your DXH connector provider to verify that the user is added to the appropriate database (Marketo Leads, Pardot Prospects, Silverpop Contacts, and so on).