An add-on is a plug-in or module, developed by Episerver or Episerver partners, to extend the capabilities of Episerver. Add-ons are available from the Episerver Add-on Store inside Episerver.
Restart the website after you install, remove, or update add-ons.
The add-on system
The add-on system keeps track of system dependencies and lists installed and available add-ons and updates. You also can manually upload unlisted add-ons to the website. The following views are available:
- Installed lists installed add-ons. When an update is available a notification is displayed here. Click the header columns to sort the list of available add-ons.
- Episerver Add-ons, Episerver Beta and Third-Party Add-ons list available add-ons from Episerver or third-party providers.
- Updates lists available upgrades for your website, based on products and system versions installed in your environment.
- Content Collaboration
- Google Analytics for Episerver
- Episerver Languages
- Live Monitor
- Self-Optimizing Block
- Episerver Connect for SharePoint
- Episerver Social Reach
- Episerver Spellchecker for TinyMCE
- Episerver Connect for Marketing Automation