Episerver Commerce is a flexible platform built for integration with other business systems needed in an e-commerce environment. These systems are typically integrated with various parts of the shopping flow, for exchange of data with Episerver Commerce.
You can integrate the following business systems with Episerver Commerce.
- Financial system: Invoice management, payment refunds, and sales reporting.
- CRMCustomer Relationship Management; a system for managing interactions with current and future customers, including support for sales, marketing, customer service and technical services.: Customer profiles and contact information.
- ERPEnterprise Resource Planning; refers to systems for managing business operations including product planning, development, manufacturing, logistics sales and marketing.: Pricing, warehouses and inventories, customers, and so on.
- PIMCommerce: Product Information Management; a system for managing product information, which is distributed to multiple output sources such as websites, print catalogs, ERP systems, and information to trading partners.: Product details for output to different online and print channels.
- DAMDigital Asset Management: Product-related assets, such as images and videos.
- Payment gateways: Payment solutions, such as credit cards and PayPal.
- Shipping gateways: Shipping providers and exchange of tracking information.
- Inventory/warehouse system: Inventory information exchange in connected warehouses.
- Customer services: Order status information.
You can extend your Episerver Commerce solution with additional modules from Episerver and third-party providers. Extension modules are available from the Episerver Add-on Store in episerver.com.